Who We Are
The Omaha STEM Ecosystem is transforming Omaha into a robust center of STEM excellence and innovation.
Our Mission is building a stronger STEM community by connecting education and business development for tomorrow’s workforce
We seek to:
- Build strong infrastructure & capacity to support mission impact
- Advocate for programs & innovative models
- Engage community through communication, collaboration and connections
- Expand evidence-driven research, assessment & outcomes
- Grow community business development, recruitment & retention
The committees are the action working groups that move the goals of the strategic plan forward. The committees have representatives from each of the six sectors we serve. Integrating the six sectors into each of the committees, we created a forum of collaboration around solutions for STEM issues.
Identifying the Problem: Omaha is experiencing a shortfall of STEM professionals similar to what the nation is also experiencing.
Taking Action: We are connecting STEM programs to facilitate efficient and effective career pathways, that grow the number of local STEM professionals and create balance between industry demand and available talent.
Omaha STEM Ecosystem Organization Chart
For more information, click committee link below