Expand evidence-driven research & assessments that lead to one common research outcome to measure impact of the Omaha STEM Ecosystem in the Greater Omaha area, and grow community development, recruitment and retention.
- Develop a resource bank of STEM related reports and key studies around STEM education to workforce
- Review metric for “Theory of Success” and impact of OSE with the community
- Advocate for student-based research
- OSE Research Committee White Paper – 2018
- OSE Success Evaluation Report White Paper: Measuring Impact to Ensure Progress
Stan Odenthal Heartland Workforce Solutions
Jodie Meyer Ne Department of Labor/Economics
Ayanna Boykins Omaha Public Schools
Kate Cooper UNO – IS&T
Shannon DeVivo Olsson
Ciara Issaoui UNICH
Gerald Kuhn City of Omaha
Amanda McGill Johnson NE Coalition for Lifesaving Cures
Dana Richter-Egger UNO Math Science Center
Ken Sigmon Sheppard’s Business Interiors, Inc.