The Omaha STEM Ecosystem believes that building a vibrant STEM skilled workforce, will help drive solutions for tomorrow’s challenges and requires collaboration and brainpower of many different stakeholders. The STEM Ecosystem is a citywide diverse partnership to maximize science, technology, engineering, and mathematics learning initiatives in the Greater Omaha Area. We seek to:
- Build capacity through diverse, engaged stakeholders
- Implement a system that ensures high quality STEM programs
- Provide Professional Development for STEM educators
- Implement a shared framework that evaluates measureable outcomes
- Develop a communication system with increased access to resources and STEM programs.