The Getting Little Feet WET MiniWorkshop: CE in a Winter Wonderland is January 27th from 6:30-8:00 PM for educators of students preschool through 2nd grade.
Each participant will be given:
• a certificate for 1.5 in-service hours
• a digital copy of the curricula
• the background knowledge needed to implement these hands-on, heads-on activities in your classroom or program right away
• Featured Curriculum: Project WET’s Getting Little Feet WET Early Childhood Guide
• Focus: Best Practices for Environmental Education in Winter and Snow
For more information and/or to register, click here