The Omaha STEM Ecosystem is transforming Omaha into a robust STEM community to grow our talent pipeline by developing key local and national partnerships.
We envision a community where all young people, especially those underrepresented in STEM careers, will have the opportunities needed to be successful in learning, scientific thinking, examining potential career paths and exploring opportunities to extend their educational achievements.
We seek to:
- Build capacity through diverse, engaged stakeholders
- Implement a system that ensures high-quality STEM programs
- Provide Professional Development for STEM educators
- Implement a shared framework that evaluates measurable outcomes
- Develop a communication system with increased access to resources and STEM programs.